The Pines offers round-trip bus transportation departing from the Dallas Business Office. The Pines charter bus is air-conditioned and includes a restroom facility. Campers are supervised by Pines counselors while on the bus. Bus space is limited, so sign up early!
One Way: $50
Sunday Bus Drop-Off: 11:45 a.m.
- Sign-in your camper and any medication with a Pines Representative.
- Label medication (including over-the-counter) in a well-marked, re-sealable plastic bag.
- Pick up your parent information sheet, including your camper’s cabin assignment, camper e-mail address, and the username and password required for viewing online camper photos.
- Load tagged Luggage onto the bus.
- ***Lunch is not served. You may bring a lunch or a snack for the bus ride. Campers will eat dinner around 5 pm at camp.
Saturday Bus Pick Up: approximately 12:15 pm
- Sign-out your camper. Parents or guardians must sign-out campers with a Pines representative before leaving.
- As camper debarks the bus, check he/she has their medication in hand, if applicable.
- Double check for all your camper’s belongings before leaving.
Notes to Parents
- Please discuss with your camper that the camp staff will be in charge of campers while on the bus and that there will be behavioral expectations that will be communicated to them via an orientation prior to the bus departure. Be aware that legal supervision of campers begins at the time that the child is signed in by his or her parent or guardian.
- If you anticipate a late arrival or pick up, please notify The Pines by calling the Business Office at 214-522-6533
- If there is a transportation emergency or time change, we will notify you via email.
- A parent, guardian, adult 21+ must be the one to sign in camper.
Bus Drop Off and Pick-Up location:
The Pines Dallas Business Office
3530 Forest Ln. Ste 48
Dallas, TX 75234